Monday, February 16, 2009

Diary Entry, 11/26/01

To my high school self -

Please fill out the following:

  1. Do you have a boyfriend in your freshman year?  Who is he?

Name________       YES []   NO []

 

  1. How about soph? Who is he?

Name________      YES []  NO[]

 

  1. Junior?

Name________      YES []  NO []

 

  1. Senior?

Name________     YES [] (Please! Pick yes! You betta have one by then!!!)   NO [] (NO sucks.  Don’t do it).

 

If I picked 3 or more NO’s, then I must be a total loser! Advice: wake up! Do something about what you’re not doing!

 

If I picked 3 or more Yes’s, then I rock! No advice 4 me! I’m perrrrrrfect.

 

If I picked half and half, I am just fine.  Fine is good.  I am still proud of myself!

 

Thanks 4 participating, my high school self!

 

Pce out,

 

Daryl

No comments:

Post a Comment